Do not let anybody get you to sign something overnight, think about it, go around, look at the choices, says Dan Barnabic. The Condo Bible addresses and explains the profound changes that Canada’s urban landscape has gone through over the course of the past 30 years.Read More
Subscribe to Dan’s Blog
Globe and Mail
- Ottawa needs to make housing its top priority
- Is your mortgage leaving you house poor?
- Why should you put a 20% down payment on a house?
- Comparing today's housing affordability to the high-rate days of the 80s
- In 15 to 20 years, owners of glass condos will be in trouble: sustainability expert
- What will it take to rein in Toronto and Vancouver housing prices?
- Downsizing to a condo? Our calculator shows how little you’ll save
- Stephen Harper’s approach to real estate issues is flawed
- How to deal with a condo board run amok
- You made how much selling your house? You sure about that?
- The Sorry State Of Canadian Housing
- Condo Speculating - What You Should Know About Buying Condos For Profit
- "Canadian House Prices 40% Too High For A Reason"
- 5 Ways to Minimize Inequality Amongst Americans
- Liberals Must Fulfill Promise To Curb Escalating Home Prices
- Selling Canadian Homes to Foreigners Cuts Both Ways
- How Inaccurate Credit Reporting Can Make Your Life Hell
- Harper's Built His Housing Policy On a Weak Foundation
- How to Settle Your Personal Debt
- 6 Important Rules That Will Preserve the Value of Condos
- Housing hotspots and rampant speculation could lead to another crush
- "Another Condo Bust Looms in Miami"
- The danger of foreign buyers gobbling up American homes
- 6 needed rules to keep condo units viable
- Foreign investors pose threat to residential real estate
- Before buying a condo unit, fully investigate the complex
- Too many renters are a bad sign in a condo complex
- Buying a preconstruction condo unit is a dicey move
- For condos, make sure you can afford the carrying costs
- Buying a condo? Always make a low offer
- Beware of condo bargains with high fees
- How to know when to buy a condo
- 10 rules for condo buying
- Why condos can be a poor trade-off to traditional homes
- Enjoy the condo lifestyle and keep the home investment
- When stock and real-estate bubbles collide
- Older Condos Plagued by High Maintenance Costs
- Live Condo High Life Without Ownership Worry
- Should You Buy or Lease Your Retirement Condo?
- Do Your Homework
- Condo perils explained
- Living in a Bubble: Time to sell and run for cover
- Consumer Advocate Barnabic: Almost Entire US Economy Is in a Bubble
- Buying a Condo Near a College
- Condo Author Advocates Back-To-Basics Approach
- "Beware NO-PET Rules"
- The line between a condo and a rental building
- Consumer Alert: Is the condo bubble bursting ?
- A Look at U.S. and Canadian Real Estate
- The U.S. Economy in Layman’s Terms
- Troubling Thoughts on Foreign Buying of U.S. and Canadian Real Estate