Pondering a condo purchase? Consider these tips from the author of The Condo Bible.Read More
Subscribe to Dan’s Blog
Globe and Mail
- Ottawa needs to make housing its top priority
- Is your mortgage leaving you house poor?
- Why should you put a 20% down payment on a house?
- Comparing today's housing affordability to the high-rate days of the 80s
- In 15 to 20 years, owners of glass condos will be in trouble: sustainability expert
- What will it take to rein in Toronto and Vancouver housing prices?
- Downsizing to a condo? Our calculator shows how little you’ll save
- Stephen Harper’s approach to real estate issues is flawed
- How to deal with a condo board run amok
- You made how much selling your house? You sure about that?
- The Sorry State Of Canadian Housing
- Condo Speculating - What You Should Know About Buying Condos For Profit
- "Canadian House Prices 40% Too High For A Reason"
- 5 Ways to Minimize Inequality Amongst Americans
- Liberals Must Fulfill Promise To Curb Escalating Home Prices
- Selling Canadian Homes to Foreigners Cuts Both Ways
- How Inaccurate Credit Reporting Can Make Your Life Hell
- Harper's Built His Housing Policy On a Weak Foundation
- How to Settle Your Personal Debt
- 6 Important Rules That Will Preserve the Value of Condos
- Housing hotspots and rampant speculation could lead to another crush
- "Another Condo Bust Looms in Miami"
- The danger of foreign buyers gobbling up American homes
- 6 needed rules to keep condo units viable
- Foreign investors pose threat to residential real estate
- Before buying a condo unit, fully investigate the complex
- Too many renters are a bad sign in a condo complex
- Buying a preconstruction condo unit is a dicey move
- For condos, make sure you can afford the carrying costs
- Buying a condo? Always make a low offer
- Beware of condo bargains with high fees
- How to know when to buy a condo
- 10 rules for condo buying
- Why condos can be a poor trade-off to traditional homes
- Enjoy the condo lifestyle and keep the home investment
- When stock and real-estate bubbles collide
- Older Condos Plagued by High Maintenance Costs
- Live Condo High Life Without Ownership Worry
- Should You Buy or Lease Your Retirement Condo?
- Do Your Homework
- Condo perils explained
- Living in a Bubble: Time to sell and run for cover
- Consumer Advocate Barnabic: Almost Entire US Economy Is in a Bubble
- Buying a Condo Near a College
- Condo Author Advocates Back-To-Basics Approach
- "Beware NO-PET Rules"
- The line between a condo and a rental building
- Consumer Alert: Is the condo bubble bursting ?
- A Look at U.S. and Canadian Real Estate
- The U.S. Economy in Layman’s Terms
- Troubling Thoughts on Foreign Buying of U.S. and Canadian Real Estate